Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Em Gee

GEE! You can't see me, ME! I blend in just like a palm tree, TREE!

FUCK MAN! My 3rd period is really stupid. Someone put a condom on the door knob and my teacher calls security and now we all have to write a 5 paragraph essay about STDs and AIDS. FUCK YOU BITCHES! I hope you guys are reading this right now. HAHA!

I played a game with Q against the Ho's. We were losing 3-5 and caught up to 6-5, then Dick kicks me off, what a gay. Oh well, I was proud of our KETCHUP. Then Peter Pan decides to leave me! :[ It's OK! I went to Taco Bell with the fellas. There was this asian girl at Taco Bell and the guys thought she was cute and start EYEing her. I needed to refill my drink and I had my iPod on, so while I was refilling, I start singing along to the song, then I see from my peripherals someone come right next to me. I thought it was one of the guys, so I started to sing a little more instead of the mumbling I usually do. Then I look at the hands of the person and they were a GIRL'S HANDS! You can guess what comes next .. SHE SLAPS ME! Haha just kidding, I ended up just looking at her with my BIG EYES as I turn around and go to my table. LOL! Man, how foolish of me. Oh well :]

Janice Wu, Hi.

"Ceejay, your ears are so big that you lost your iPod headphones"
HAHAHAHAHA!

Peter Pan, you owe me alot! :D

I'll pay you back, don't worry ;]

ceejay just said (6:26:33 PM): i went to taco bell today though
ceejay just said (6:26:34 PM): :P
expliCitx M1SSy (6:26:40 PM): and you
expliCitx M1SSy (6:26:43 PM): got chalupas
aww she remembered :D

WAPOW!

No comments: