"Girl there's no one that gets me the way that you do,
I just can't explain that there's something bout you
That gets my emotions all tangled inside,
No matter how I try, I just cannot hide,
What I feel when you simply walk pass my way,
When you SMILE it shines bright and it makes my day,
I sit here all alone thinking bout you day and night,
Girl to me it feels so right.
I just want you close,
cause you make me smile,
I just cannot get you off my mind,
with each kiss you blow me away,
and without you I think I'd go crazy,
for your love I will do anything
cause to me, you are my everything."
My Everything - Randolph and Cathy
Ryan sucks it. So does Rick. Edwin licks it. But together, they are all FAGGOTS!
Hi Janice Wu :]
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Minus 2, ahhaaahah!
Post a Comment