Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmastide!

This is the time of the year where I'm always excited and jumpy for what I'm going to get for christmas. I've gotten a Gamecube console, an iPod touch and other pricey items in my past christmas's. But this year, my family didn't feel so festive and spendy. They decided to do this Secret Santa thing so everybody only has to buy one present! Unfortunately, I got way more on my birthday than I did on Christmas when it's usually vice versa. All in all, I want to blame this BAD ECONOMY for the lack of presents this year! >:] It's ok, it's always good to have family all together and taking wacky pictures with Santa Clause hats while holding a smile for almost 5 min! Even though Christmas didn't have the presents to top last years or the year before that, it had the enjoyable family that you're glad to have! So everyone, appreciate what you have and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Why haven't I been blogging lately? Because minority of the bloggers aren't blogging! I don't want to feel like an outcast! But I've seen some christmas blogs, so why not?

My winter break so far contains a boring christmas party, a nice hangout at my house and making a video, rick and ryan constantly coming over and doing nothing, and of course, Christmas!

I have homework that I haven't started, I put a C on my racket using the stencil ink I ordered online, I chat everyday on AIM until my eyes pop out and my fingers grow six packs, I watch the SoReaL video everyday until I know every single move, I play basketball to lose the weight I'm gaining, I play my gamecube when I normally don't, I volunteered at the Food Bank which was pretty fun and met a girl named CJ and I sleep at 2 am almost everyday and waking up at 12 pm. What a bad sleeping habit, but HEY! It's normal nowadays! Well, it's only been the first week of winter break! There's stilll two more weeks of countless AIM messages and waking up in the afternoon. I hope all of you have a much better winter break than I do, when of course it's not even all that good so far >:]

Jackie, I've been seeing so many Santa Clause shirts with "Ho Ho Ho" that always makes me think of your family! HAHA! I'll find one with 7 "Ho"'s!

Alvin, your pictures are nice and entertaining, but you need some more HAPPY ones!

Janice, I know you don't like PDA, so I'm going to save whatever I have to say on this blog and say it to you later :]

(Everyone probably knows what I'm going to say anyways, TEE HEE)

Happy holidays everyone!

Maligayang Pasko!

2 comments:

K said...

MALIGAYANG PASKO!

Alvin xD said...

mmmm yes, yes I do lol
I think I'm going to start now. lol
but Ryan N.'s Blog is way more "unhappy" than mines.
ask Kevin