Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer Nights

It's Friday night, you're bored of Video Games, no one is online, what do you do? You call up Rick to play some good old basketball! Since the fire has died down in the Tujunga/Sunland area, going out isn't so bad anymore. Well excluding the heat, but that's just the sun acting up. Rick and I played basketball the day before today at around 6 pm, just when the sun is setting. We played at the one and only Verdugo Hills High School, with my two godbrothers, my real brother, Rick, Rick's cousin, my godbrother's cousin and Martin Matreo. HAHA! Too many relatives I know, but we played a 4 vs. 4 and my team lost. :( I haven't exercised like that the whole summer! So I felt like I had asthma and couldn't breathe! My chest was stinging, my heart was pumping and I was struggling! MAN, I felt like a fat kid after he just got done finished chasing after a twinkie on wheels, except he doesn't get the twinkie. Same routine today, except no godbrother's cousin, no Rick's cousin and no Martin. Paced myself! Didn't want to repeat yesterday!

Well, as the last week of Summer Vacation is coming to an end, I really hope my weekend will be fun filled. Monday, I'm sure will be fun filled, as long as people pull through! *Cough Ryan! *Cough Rick! *Sneeze! Oh man, all day with the Wii and hopefully making videos!

I'm feeling the same way I do every year, half of me wants school to start and half of me doesn't want this careless summer to end! But this year, it's leaning more towards the school starting already! It's my last year as a high schooler! Even if it's going to be filled with 4 extremely hard classes (AP), I'm looking forward to a bright year. Another reason why I want school to start is to get my mind off all the negatives! Some of you should know! But hopefully, once I do get back on my feet, I also get back in my car! Some of you may know, I am banned from driving! I cannot say why, and I'm hoping you peeps shall keep your mouth shut as well, but it's embarrassing! Save those dreadful comments for later! Or actually, for never! HAHA!

Looking foward to the last free days of summer! PEACE PEEPS!