Some of you already know, that today, September 9, 2009, is the first day of school for Verdugo Hills! Arrived to school extra early along with the other Asians. They were all awaiting to get inside the 'popular' tennis room. No one opened the door yet, so I was the one to open the door for the first time of the new school year! I felt so cool! ^.^
Kemple
Reinhart
Riemer
Van Baal
I was off to first period. Wasn't expecting anything from Kemple since I heard he just talks and brags about the past AP scores on the first day. It was a very chill class and majority of the Asians are sitting on the other half of the room! Pretty funny. I couldn't stop laughing in that class! Kemple is hilarious. We only had time for one math problem and fuck I couldn't remember shit about range and domain until Kemple started to slowly explain it! HAHA! I felt so stupid! :[
I was looking forward to second period the most because I knew most of my friends were going to be in there especially Ryan! I was right! The Asians got the corner near the sink again! There were so many people in that class that it's first come first serve in that class. I don't want to end up in the worst seat tomorrow in class! Reinhart talked a lot especially about Obama brainwashing kids, which was totally untrue. He showed us Obama's speech and then we had our first homework assignment ALREADY! Watch Obama's speech about Health Reform today, summarize it, and analyze it. Surprisingly, I'm already done with it! YEAH!
Lunch was pretty cool. Seeing all the people back and greeting everyone and also meeting people that are new. Pretty cool. Only sad part about lunch was the bad food, well burritos are good, but the corn was bad AND the missing seniors! :[ Lunch felt so much shorter without those old seniors! HAHA! But yeah, weird not seeing the people you saw everyday for 9 months. Things change and now we're the new seniors the underclassmen must look up to! :]
Riemer was fucking hilarious! HOLY SHIT! I was crying listening to his lame ass jokes, but his tone of voice was making me crack like shit! Every time Riemer let out a chuckle, I laughed! Don't know why, but it was funny! The tables were so cool! Q kept exclaiming about how cool the tables were! The people in that class seem so smart, FUCK! A whole year of feeling dumb, I hate English! Probably the worst class academically this year.
4th period made me feel so sleepy! The lighting was very dim, so it set the sleepy mood. Van Baal has a PHD IN LANGUAGES! He can speak 7 languages, that's fucking crazy! I'm not sure if he's including computer language either, but still! PHD IN THAT?! Amazing. Learning a language is so difficult, unless you learn it over the course of your childhood life. But it still amazes me how a person can speak in so many different ways! We couldn't use the computers yet so that class was boring without them and Van Baal had to talk throughout the entire class! I wanna start up those computers already! There's also lots of people in that class, especially freshmans. WTF RIGHT?! So weird. Oh well, just gotta stick with the cool people in the class (Asians). HEHE!
I can't wait to wear my "first day outfit" on the second day of school. Stupid Link Crew shirts! :] I wonder if people will think I look nicer, HAHA! We'll see!
PEACE!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm not gonna count (someone else can), but you used the word "Asian(s)" about +10 times!
Don't you think Riemer sounds like Mermaidman from SpongeBob, hahaha!
HAHA OMG! Now that I think about it, he does!
High school... those were the days! :( LOL@ the asian corner near the sink HAHAHAHA! It was asian corner last year too. I wonder if he still remembers.
LOL! "Is the whole tennis team in here?"
Kemple is the best explain -er.
Reinhart is cool when he knows you.
Riemer is cool man. Especially when he has his cursing outburst when messing up on something.
PS. Turbo.
Post a Comment