Saturday, September 26, 2009

HSSU #2

Today, I went to Glendale with the one and only Janice Wu! Finally got my turtle lanyard that Janice thinks is really fruity and doesn't like it very much. Turtles are turtles! We went to Target so Janice can get her dorm goodies and we saw Bi at the Cashier stand. She was #28! Birthdayyyy! Anyways, we tried to wait in her stand without her noticing but she didn't even give us a big hello! She just said, "Janice. What are you doing here?" HAHA! So exciting, right? I laughed at her name tag, "B". HAHA, she didn't even bother to put an "i"! Hehe, she gets alot of remarks from people everyday. It looks like the tag was lazily made. HAHA! Anyways, to the HSSU!

AP Calculus, got a 100 on the first exam! One of the only 4 who did! WOOT! Class is a breeze so far. I'm looking forward to a challenge! >:] I love it when Kemple makes Calculus jokes, fucking hilarious. There was a guy who forgot his contacts today, so he asked Kemple if he can move a feet away from the board to see and Kemple says, "Sure, you're gonna approach the board." HAHA! So simple but hilarious! Math jokes are great! Why is the Math book always sad? Cause he has so many problems! HAHAHAHAHA

AP Government, class is always great .. until it reaches to the point where Reinhart's lessons just come out the other ear, then I just get bored. HAHA! I try to entertain myself as much with Ryan. We play punching games where we try to make each other flinch by throwing punches at each other faces rapidly. HAHA. I also clothespinned Q's hood so many times! HAHA! I drew a picture of me and then Ryan starts to draws a penis hanging out my shorts, LOL! Complimentary and funny. Anyways, we had a guest speaker on Friday and his job is a Peacemaker. I found his voice to be very soothing. I can fall asleep listening to him talk.

AP English, I'm slowly trying to pay attention in that class. I got a really low score on the first and easiest essay and all the answers were in the discussions during class. Riemer is so effing hilarious! His simple jokes, faces and random tangents make me laugh so hard. He comes in class and says, "OK class, today we're learning about derivatives and slopes." HAHAHAHHAA! No one noticed what he said except me and I was cracking up! LOL, we're also reading King Lear and Mr. Riemer screams super loud when he reads Lear's part. Makes the reading really exciting! ^.^

AP Computer Science, is finally picking up the pace. We're learning new things but in a very slow manner. It's easy so far, so I just mess around during class.

This week I've been playing lots of bball and tennis lately. It's one or the other and on good days, both. I'm slowly losing my beer belly! YES! I'm going to the beach tomorrow, so I better not eat or else my shit will pop out! HAHA! Excited for a really chill day tomorrow! Nothing's happened at school really. Homecoming coming up, football team losing and tennis winning. Started to make new friends, hope things will be positive throughout the year! NO EMO CEEJAY ALLOWED!

Peace ya'll.