lol, I get giggles thinking about the scene where you jerk on that runway its like "where the fuck is everyone, are they not watching this?!"
lolol I LIKE!
I tried to do this. It's completely noob style, but not so noob that it looks like I don't know what I'm doing...Okay maybe just a little. LOL
Makes me want to learn. Haha! The dip looks easy to do. The reject, my leg coordination won't seem to listen.
OMGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lol, I get giggles thinking about the scene where you jerk on that runway its like "where the fuck is everyone, are they not watching this?!"
lolol I LIKE!
I tried to do this. It's completely noob style, but not so noob that it looks like I don't know what I'm doing...
Okay maybe just a little. LOL
Makes me want to learn. Haha! The dip looks easy to do. The reject, my leg coordination won't seem to listen.
OMGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Post a Comment