Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26 Hours

At around 5 pm yesterday, I woke up from a nap. As of approximately 4 hours ago, I ended my marathon of staying awake. 26 hours of no sleeping! Now I would like to share with you what exactly I did from 5 'o clock pm yesterday.

So the night was normal of course, except for a few games of Hide 'N Go Seek, with all the lights off and two little boys to mess with. Then I did my nightly routine of video games. Including a few sessions of Gamecube with my brother, his friend and Rick. We stayed up till 6 am playing Mario Party 7. Once the two boys knocked out, Rick and I were still awake and we were able to listen to my mom get in the shower and get ready for work. That meant we've been awake for a long time. But we didn't feel sleepy at all! We noticed the cold breeze coming from the window and thought that it was the perfect weather for some outside activities! So we got our stuff ready and went to play tennis for an hour! LOL! Talk about random. I was teaching Rick a few pointers about Tennis and it was pretty fun.

Getting back home, Ryan arrived at my house a little bit after. So we decided to actually stay up! But Ryan had to leave cause he's whipped! JACKIE! Once he left, Rick just fell right asleep. It was 8:30 am and I still wanted to try and stay up for 24 hours. So guess what I did to keep myself awake? I CLEANED! I got this spray that cleans wood and a sponge and cleaned the wood railing on my stairs. Recently, I cleaned my kitchen counter for about 2 tiring hours of scrubbing, I don't know what's gotten into me with cleaning! But anyways, I turned up the music and did what I did to keep myself awake. By the way, I also had a cup of coffee! HAHA! After an hour, I got finished and went online and found out Alvin was on. Played a few games of Heroes of Newerth with the DotA crew. I'd rather say I'm playing HoN to keep the nerd meter to a limit by using an acronym. I did this until around 3 pm, Rick finally woke up! We just chilled until Ryan came back with Jackie and they brought us In N Out! Well it was for them, but they're generous with their fries. THANKS!

Few more hours later and I was looking at my watch again as it said 5 pm. I reached my 24 hour goal! But I started getting paranoid about what kinda effects would happen to a person if they don't sleep for too long. I started seeing spots on my back and my neck, but then I remembered it was just my dark skin peeling off! HAHA! Stupid beach! Finally Ryan left to bring Jackie home, so at 7 pm, I decided that I should finally sleep before anything serious happens. Woke up 3 hours later to accompany my buddies and now one's talking on the phone while one's watching TV. Time for HoN!

What's the longest you've gone without sleeping? :]

PEACE

4 comments:

K said...

Fag. I probably just did 15+ hours. Staring at the comp playing WoW. Breaks was food, piss, shit, stretch.

Alvin xD said...

probably 18 hours

j said...

24 hours! I pulled two All nights in NewYork. Tough me!

Jacqueline said...

I miss Malorie <3