Thursday, June 18, 2009

Graduation

was an all-time sad. As the guys and I visited the flower shop to buy some, well what else, FLOWERS for our lovelys and that includes Q's lovelys, Li and Jenny, we headed towards a great big ball of depression. We came to realization that graduation is probably the last time we'll see some of our good friends at our school and it also gave us the message that ours is only a year away. And some of you know how fast a year can past by. We pampered ourselves at my house and headed to pick up our grad gifts.

Fast-forward. We sat in our seats and as we saw the bright purple gowns and the many graduates making way towards their seats, I got a tingly feeling inside telling me that I'm supposed to be sad, and I was starting to get teary-eyed. Luckily I pulled through and enjoyed my time watching everyone strut and wave back at their loved ones. We cheered very loudly to the valedictorians especially for Janice. As the speeches roared in, the one that got me the most was Kylie's. Hers was the one I related to the most in the cutest way and also the saddest. She gave me teary eyes as well. Well said speech. As the diplomas were being passed out, we cheered for everyone we supported and speculated everyone else.

Once the commencement was over, I hurried my way to see Janice. Unfortunately I wasn't the first one to find her. Everyone else was and I was the most determined! I searched and ran everywhere, just so I can beat everyone else to her and get my alone time with a congrats and handing the bothersome gifts I've been holding throughout the graduation. Pictures, pictures and more pictures were being taken everywhere. I took one with every single graduate that meant something to me. Well I tried. As we said our goodbyes, it was hard not to give Janice that kiss in front of her parents. So I just ran up to her and gave her a big hug. While everyone ventured off into nice Chinese restaurants, we ventured off into the fast-food world of McDonalds. What a nice dinner. Now I'm here typing this blog up and I must give Janice Wu a message that will leave an imprint on my blogger and to all you other bloggers.


Janice Wu, from the day I met you, I've always thought you were pretty, and not pretty as in, oh she's pretty, pretty as in, WOW no make up and yet she can pull it off. And from that day, I've wondered how being with you would be like. Now I don't have to wonder and you fixed that. The feeling of being with you is the same feeling I get when the Lakers win the championship while at the same time, I receive 1 million dollars, while at the same time I take that first bite into my food, while at the same time I watch a movie I've been anxious to see and while at the same time I get an A on that test I've been wanting to pass. And yet, all those good feelings combined cannot match up to the feelings you've given me. You're one heck of a girl. From being to a very polite, caring and generous friend to the laughable, clumsy and unique girlfriend I have. You've been there for me always and not just me, you've been there for your family and friends. You sat through my boring phone conversations while anxiously waiting to fall asleep. You cuddled with me when I cried and hugged me when I wanted one. You accompanied me on my journeys across school and the errands I needed to run. You helped me understand the more positive side of life. You laughed at me and yourself whenever we get embarrassed. You held my hand when I felt alone. You came to me when I waited for you. You never let me down. You exceeded my expectations. You surprise me by how affectionate you can really be. You give me what I want .. sometimes. You care for me when I'm in need of being cared for. You guided me throughout the school year and without you, I would've achieved less than what I have achieved now. You're what they call a REAL friend and REAL girlfriend. You're always being praised by others and that's what helps me appreciate you more, not that I don't appreciated you enough. Well, you've been really great to me Janice and I wouldn't have it any other way. You understand me like a math problem you correctly solve. Now that you've graduated and moving on without me, I wish you the best of luck in the real world and even though you always stop to ask yourself questions, I'm positive you'll always get them answered. I'm always one phone call away and one, two or three buses away from visiting. You make me the happiest person I've ever been. I thank you for everything and I thank you for what's to come. You've really earned a place in my heart. The place where's it's most vital. Where I can die instantly once it's damaged. That's how delicate and special you are to me Janice. I don't know how many messages I have to give you before you finally come running to me with arms wide open and tears flowing out of your eyes. I just wish you don't take it in a bad way, because that is far from what I intended. Happiness will come towards you no matter which path you choose to take. Once again, thanks for always being there. I hope you enjoyed this heart-warming message I threw my heart at. Literally. My keyboard is completely covered in blood from my heart. No just kidding. You know those three words. Bye baby!

4 comments:

j said...

Thank you :)

Alvin xD said...

I'm THE photographer of the night haha, that night was like, the one night I took so many picture in one place... EVER

J. said...

Awww nice pic, see Ceejay?! You DID keep Janice from becoming a trisexual! :)

jaddis hy said...

hmmm that was sweet
you guys are great together :]