and I'm already bored as fuck! Even though I went out once to Glendale with Ms. Wu, she was job hunting so I had nothing better to do but follow her around and see if she can get an application! But besides that, my first week has been full of solitaire, Counterstrike, canakarsore filled mouth that burns like hell (fully healed already), one session of tennis, walk around the house thinking there is something better to do, eating junk food that's bad for my system and getting a fucking bad SAT score that I didn't expect too much from. However, I did pretty well in Physics, that gives me hope for a 3 at least in the AP exam. WOOT!
Look at the fucking time I'm posting this boring blog at! I always stay up this late playing solitaire or whatever the fuck I can find online! I tried watching Premonition twice, but the comfort of my bed always got me sleepy, so there goes two fails. I tried solving a 200 piece Harry Potter Puzzle which already had 4 missing pieces that I didn't feel like finding, so fuck that piece of shit! I tried creating stupid and retarded FMLs which never get accepted! I tried eating ice cream until I threw up, but it always taste so good! Adding to this boring shit, I have to deal with this humid weather! I'm complaining already and it's only the beginning. It's only been two fooking days since I've done something. I can't wait for what the summer has in store for me (I can actually). But by the time summer is over, I'm gonna regret not doing anything fun probably going to miss it. I love being lazy and fat, it's fun.
I think I might go the library to rent a SAT practice book so I can actually get a better fucking score on critical reading and writing! Piece of shit SAT! I also have to pay my late fees! Stupid Janice not reminding me. No just kidding. That reminds me, everyone's freaking sick! Sucks for you suckers. I'm healthy and ready to be lazy! I'm probably gonna get sick soon.
Oh and on top of all this nonsense, I haven't seen Transformers 2 yet and Michael Jackson dies. *EDIT, Thanks to KevJumba's clearance about Michael Jackson's life, I now have nothing against him at all. Rest in Paradise Michael, I'll still be singing Beat It on karaoke even when you're dead. :]
Well bye y'all!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are one bored kid gone bitter. PAYCE! :P
I like your summer.
Post a Comment