Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mosquito Infestation

Lately, ever since the start of Spring, mosquitos have been appearing everywhere around my house! I remember one night, while innocently playing with my Pokemon cards, a mosquito landed right on top of one of my cards. Angered, I took out my shoe and smacked it. I only got its leg and it flew away. Then it landed right on top of my air conditioning vent, so I smacked once again and it fell down the vent. I hope it's dead or else it will lay eggs! T_T Yesterday, I killed three mosquitos and missed one in my room! They bothered my Pokemon battle against myself while watching the first Pokemon movie! Hehe!

Boredom has taken over me lately and I've been watching movies, movies and movies! I've watched 3 Pokemon movies so far, Tokyo Drift and Fast and Furious! Racing movies and Pokemon .. random right? HAHA! I think I might go watch some more Pokemon movies. I'd like to thank random youtubers for uploading these movies. You have killed so much time.

I'm hoping for some time with my boothang! Hehe. Ryan got his already :[

I just sold my old tennis racket to my bro for 15 bucks! I have money for food! :]

Fuck this boring ass spring break and fuck the rain.

Peace in the Middle East!

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You would sell your racket to your brother!

Pokemon battle with yourself?! Hahahahahh! Loser!

Mosquitos are fcn huge.
Fcn grosss.

J. said...

LOL, nice new layout!

Now, I don't have to squint and make my eyes even more chink-ier in order to read your blog. Thank you!

Alvin xD said...

wow, you need some like those mosquito repelling plants.
and the pokemon part is like micheal jackson suing himself for molesting himself

K said...

I'm 350 Miles away from my boo. =(