Sunday, April 19, 2009

Burbank and Glendale


Today, Martin had to return something at Forever 21, so he texted me to come along with him to Glendale. Kevin and Alvin decided they were going to come to and so we all met up. Kevin parked next to circuit city where they only let you park for 90 minutes and then you have to pay however much length you stayed extra there. So stupid. The 3 ventured into Target and you know what happens next. Alvin chickened out and came outside with me because I didn't want to go in for certain reasons. HAHA! We walked around most of the day and Kevin just videotaped everything. Go watch it! Maybe you might find something funny.


Once Alvin left, we decided to venture to K-Mart in Burbank! Martin went on a spree, that guy is one crazy fellow! We went off to Target in Burbank, but we were innocent little angels there. Kevin dropped us off at my house and then Martin decides that needed to get home. Following the conversation my parents had with me earlier today, I requested to take the car to drop Martin off. THEY LET ME! WOOHOO! It felt so good driving without a parent, I felt so free! HAHA! Parking was a drag. Since it's trash day tomorrow, I had to basically parallel park which took me like 435i49036i tries! That was gay. Hehe! Tiring and random day.

My fake FML finally was put up! If you remember reading about a girl in an Apple Store taking pictures of herself, well that was me! Totally made-up story, but then again, half those stories on FML are practically made up, they're just too unbelievable! Convincing your husband to threesome with another guy and seeing him suck him up? That can't happen! Unless your life is really effed! LOL! Well, FML's is another new website I check everyday! This website isn't so appealing anymore if you notice the lack of blog entries! HAHA! Oh well.

What happened this past week ..
We beat NoHo, me and Alvin played the little small dude! He was like a kid. We lost to Van Nuys. Just not a good game, we had the chance of winning, I don't know what happened. Card games and such in the Tennis room. Extra room built into my house and the destruction of my sister's room. Playing my PSP in massive amounts of times because RYAN finally gave it back after so long! Asshole .. JUST KIDDING RYAN! :] I finally watched the 4th Star Wars movie. The conversations they have are so simple, it's weird. HAHA!

See ya'll later!

Bye Janice :D

2 comments:

K said...

http://qik.com/kevincoyo

j said...

Hi Ceejay,
Bye Ceejay. :D