**WARNING - This blog is really long, to save you from boredom, I suggest you don't read this all at once.
Saturday, Day 1. So Rick and I left for Vegas with his mom on Saturday night. We checked in at Excalibur. Rick and I did some exploring and found out that they had a Krispy Kreme, so we ordered a dozen donuts and brought it back to the hotel room. We met this nerdy kid named Wesley. This guy was a legit nerd! He was a Heely-wearing, four-eyed, squeaky voice, PSP playing (under the dinner table), lack of social skills NERD. Rick and I were tripping out on how real he was. I thought these kind of nerds only existed in movies, but holy shit can the world be filled with super random people. The first time I met him, he instantly tells me that I can play with his PS3 (that he got for Christmas). I didn't even ask! THEN, he took off Rick's 30 dollar beanie, yes Rick paid 30 dollars for a beanie, and thinking he was just checking it out, we were wrong. He took it off and then started giving Rick a noogie! LOL I don't know how it's spelled, but whatevs, that shit was hilarious!
Sunday, Day 2. We went out to eat at a buffet. Good food here and there, but I'm never satisfied at buffets. I like quality, not quantity. However, Rick's mom paid for me and so I had to get her money's worth. I tried to eat as much as I can. I was super full, so Rick and I planned to walk it off, and boy we did. We walked from Excalibur to the Miracle Mile shops. I bought some new shoes from Urban and just walked around for a "mile". It was still early in the afternoon, so Rick and I walked to the Fashion Show mall which was super far. I just checked on MapQuest and the distance from Excalibur to the Fashion Show Mall is 2.35 miles! Plus the extra walking we did around the shops and the walk back! That's at least 5 miles we walked. We didn't even get to buy anything at the Fashion Show because they freaking close at 7 on Sundays! I was so surprised at the fact that a mall in Las Vegas closed so early. Shiet. I was also wearing a pair of Urban Outfitter shoes and as some of you might know, Urban shoes are not the most comfortable shoes to wear. They feel like you're wearing 3 pairs of socks. And to top off everything, it was fucking 40 degrees! Most tiring day of my life. We were so glad once everything was over.
Monday, Day 3. Woke up and got ready to meet up with Martin Matreo. Rick's mom dropped us off at the Harrah's where we met up with Martin's family (Clarisse and his mom). Feeling a little spoiled with my over sized bag, I was so glad to see that the Matreo's also had huge bags. Phew. Anyways, Martin's mom brought us out to eat, guess where .. YES a buffet! A buffet in Rio. But this buffet was actually really good. When we came to the buffet, there was a long ass line that I was not prepared to wait, then all of a sudden, Martin's mom walks into the VIP line and we got in right away! OMG SO COOL! They had good desert, good meals and good drinks. It was just .. GOOD! Right after we left, we went to see the free Masquerade show. After 10 minutes of waiting, I notice a girl look at sign followed by a *sigh. I went to look at the sign which was followed by my *sigh. THE MASQUERADE SHOW IS FROM THURSDAY TO SUNDAY! We waited for no reason. Damn. After we left Rio, we went to Costco for supplies for the upcoming new years party at Martin's Las Vegas House. (yeah I know, rich guy) We played around at Costco because no one was there. I was the driver of the shopping cart while Rick and Martin's heavy asses were riding it. I ended up getting tired >.< We were still not finished after Costco, we had to go to Target to buy a few more supplies. Then finally we went to the Martin's house! They have a pretty big house and it's pretty nice. I felt comfy at that house and I was excited to sleep at a home and not a hotel. Until Martin's mom broke the news of us sleeping at Mandalay Bay! She gets free promotional hotel rooms, so she'd rather stay at a hotel than wasting money on electricity and water for the house. Smart choice. Mandalay Bay had a pretty nice room. The first night with Martin was so energetic that security had to tell us to quiet down at 3 am in the morning. We were trying to film a video too, failed attempt.
Here's the video of us fooling around:
Tuesday, Day 4. Woke up to having insecurities about taking showers. Clarisse, who was scared of people trying to peek through the little crack in the door, told Rick to keep watch of people trying to peek through the door. I felt very offended because there were only 4 other people in the room, Martin, Martin's mom, Rick and me. Martin would never peek into a bathroom where his sister is showering, Martin's mom is obviously Clarisse's mom, and Clarisse told Rick to keep watch .. SO THAT LEAVES ME! WTH! I AM NOT A PERVERT DAMMIT, well maybe sometimes, BUT I KNOW MY LIMITS! SHEESH! Besides the whole shower incident, we were able to venture through Mandalay Bay and shop at the Urban Outfitters they had. I bought my first cardigan! WOOT! Then we had to wait for Martin's mom in the lobby. As we were waiting, Rick and Martin spot a cute Asian girl. I told them I would come up to her and talk to her, and surprisingly to myself, I did. This is how the conversation went between me and this random girl. By the way, I had no idea of how this girl looked like until I came up to her. I just took Rick and Martin's word of her being cute.
Ceejay: Umm, Excuse Me.
*Girl looks up (Ceejay notices that she's at least 21)
Ceejay: What's your name?
Girl: Ummm, Marie.
Ceejay: Oh hi Marie, I just wanted to tell you that my friends think you're really cute.
Girl: Oh why THANK YOU! *Gives chinky Asian smile
Ceejay: Yeah and they are standing over (looks over at Rick)
Then from the corner of my eye, I can see a male figure walking towards us.
Ceejay *in panic: Umm well that's it, see ya later
Rick sees the guy put his arm around the girl and it turns out they were a couple. SHIT! HAHAHA! Failed attempt, but I felt good that I had the courage to actually come up to a stranger.
Back to Day 4, went out to Seafood City and ate at Chowking. It felt so good to eat fresh steamed rice and some filipino food! I was tired of buffets. We went back to Martin's house to pick up some stuff until Martin's mom notices she forgot her cellphone at Seafood City. So we went back and while we were waiting in the parking lot for Martin's mom to come, I thought it'd be thoughtful to turn off the car engine and just listen to radio. But I was unaware of the fact that when you try to turn the engine back on, it doesn't .. So I felt super bad and Martin's mom was mad. She told us to push the car and once we gave it that one push, Martin's mom starts the car and it works! Sheesh, you just had to be patient. The car probably went on lock down or something. Then we were off to Venetian. We walked to the Fashion Show mall .. AGAIN but this time it was way closer, but then we found out it was closed, AT 9! GOSH, CMON LAS VEGAS! So then we walked to Miracle Mile Shops .. AGAIN and I bought a nice Jacket in the sale section of Urban Outfitters ^.^ Then we ate at McDonald's and found out that they had free Sweet Tea refills! Either there was a change at McDonald's or our Tujunga McDonald's was just unfortunate. Man that sweet tea was very orgasmic. Then we went back and chilled at the hotel room where Martin got in trouble at 4 am in the morning by his mom because he was still awake playing his PSP GO when they had church early in the morning. I turned my PSP off cause I was scared she might nag me too, but I wasn't going to church with them, so I hid my PSP under my blanket and started playing >:) Slept at like 5 am that night.
Wednesday, Day 5. I wake up to find that Martin and his family have left and gone to church. Rick and I showered and got ready to get picked up by Martin's family. Turns out Martin missed the 10 am mass. We went back to the house, chilled and took a nap. Then woke up so the Matreos can attend the 8 pm mass. We had to come along because we were going straight to the hotel afterwards. We didn't want to go to church that wasn't our religion, so we waited in the car. I saw Rick's ass hairs, it was like a freaking shrub of hair, SO GROSS! Just chilled in the car for an hour and headed back to the Venetian where we met people from New Jersey. Met a couple guys named Joe and Matt. They had a little sister named CJ and whenever I heard, "CJ is soooo cute" my face would glow. Too bad it wasn't me. We brought the Jersey kids to Circus Circus and played arcade games where I won crappy stuffed animals that I eventually gave away. Then we ventured into a newly built McDonald's which also had refillable Sweet Tea. Had a good freestyle session and went back to the hotel to make a video.
Here it is:
Thursday, Day 6, New Year's Eve. Made some pit stops at a restaurant to buy food while Rick and I played an extreme version of "Twinkies and Slug Bugs" where we sock each other really hard. It was intense. He got me a lot when I was busy texting, little bitch. We headed back to the house where we met up with the Dayo family. (Robin's family) We chilled at the house some more, played Wii and I took a nap again. Woke up and we were leaving to the Strip. Walked to Circus Circus again and RJ won two hard games on his first fooking try. He won a large ass Lion and another medium sized stuffed animal, that dick. However, I won a race against 12 other people, I felt so good about myself ^.^ Gave the stuffed animal to Martin since he paid for my race. Walked back to the Venetian in 40 degree weather again. And even in this weather, you still see slutty girls in short ass dresses walking around hugging themselves cause they're obviously cold. WHERE SOME KIND OF JACKET OR A LONGER DRESS! SHEESH. There were also these two Asian girls being hit on by this ugly ass Mexican dude, it was funny when they didn't say a word back to him. Talk about fail.
We went outside the Venetian to wait for the countdown and watch the fireworks, which are much better than Fourth of July fireworks here at Tujunga. As the countdown hit one and we were all cheering, I turned around to see an Asian guy proposing to his girlfriend. It was freaking cute. I assumed they were Filipino, so it's even more cuter >:] The girl said yes and we came up to them saying congrats when the guy gave RJ his 2010 glasses. We went back to chill at the room for an hour when we finally decided to leave the hotel. OMG was it fucking traffic. RJ's dad decided to not follow the navigator and tries to take a shortcut where we ended up being stuck for about half an hour in. Then we drove back in more traffic, so it basically took 2 hours to get back to the house which normally takes 15 minutes to get to. MAN! Martin, the kids and I stayed up to play some Wii games and laughed our asses off. It was fun. I fell asleep on the couch with no blanket on.
Friday, Day 7, 2010. Since I had no blanket, my morning wood was visible if I laid on my back. So obviously, I laid on my stomach which hurt like a bitch. I tried going back to sleep but I was scared I might roll over. So I waited until there was little people in the living room. I grabbed a pillow, covered my area and ran for the bedroom, where I slept like a baby. Woke up to the smell of food, loud playful noise and Martin in his underwear. Not a pretty sight. Took a shower and got ready to go out to my favorite hotel in Vegas .. Circus Circus. SHEESH! Played one game of DDR and decided to walk to Planet Hollywood .. to the Miracle Mile shops, which toooook forever. Man don't you just love hearing these familiar places? HAHA. Martin and I went there to meet a couple of friends that were in town. Talked for two hours and took a cab back to Circus Circus which was happily paid by our friend Vicky Diep-Nguyen. Thankkk you! Ended the night with bashing on Martin while he slept. There's a picture of him down there somewhere.
Saturday, Day 8. I'm going to make this paragraph short. Outlet, Nike shoes, long trip back home, unpacking, Rick sleeping over, staying up till 7 am. Done.
PICTURES!:
Not a picture, but a failed attempt to take one.
4 comments:
LMFAOO
you got big balls to walk up to the girl like that!
she was THAT cute? haha
cute vid and clarise is super pretty
plusss, martin looks great with a uni.
LMFAO @ THE END VIDEO, AHAHAHHAHHAHHA!
woo, read through this is one sitting! Man I wish I was there... if I had $200 I would be set for that whole week >_< My vacation to vegas is shit
LMAOOO!! I enjoyed reading this.
Post a Comment