Rated R movies! I don't need my parents to buy my movie ticket anymore! ^.^ But I want to take this moment to say what I'm thankful for since I forgot to do it on Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for ..
My parents who have supported me the whole way, excluding the little tangents of "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"
My siblings for helping me realize how mature I really should be.
My entire family for showing me love.
My friends for showing me the same love my family does.
A few special people I will name are ..
Janice Wu for giving me one of the best experiences ever in my life.
Ryan Buenviaje for being there almost all the time, notice I said ALMOST! Stupid Jackie! Just kidding ;]
Rick Balarosa for being the brother I wish I had.
I'm only going to name my closest of the closest so please don't hate me for not naming you! I love you all! THANKS AGAIN! <3
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww thats sweet!
good shit
haha rick
i hate you for not naming me! lol
Post a Comment